Arrow Fat Left Icon Arrow Fat Right Icon Arrow Right Icon Cart Icon Close Circle Icon Expand Arrows Icon Facebook Icon Instagram Icon Pinterest Icon Twitter Icon Google Plus Icon Hamburger Icon Information Icon Down Arrow Icon Mail Icon Mini Cart Icon Person Icon Ruler Icon Search Icon Shirt Icon Triangle Icon Bag Icon Play Video

Submissions

"Let's Bling Your Thing"

For the first time ever, Isabella Adams Designs is offering YOU the ability to submit your own personal items to receive the royal treatment from the "Queen of Bling". Whether it's a Picture Frame, Vanity Accessory, Wall Mirror, Candelabra, Christmas Ornament, or a Figurine, whatever you can imagine, Isabella can do. It's like having a world renowned artist for a best friend.  

To  commission Isabella for a "Custom Creation" you may submit via e-mail the picture(s) and dimensions of the item you want her to bedazzle, along with the color of Swarovski © Crystals you want to use, in addition to any other notes or specifications. 

Click on the link below to view the Swarovski © Crystal Color Chart

Swarovski © Crystal Color Chart

Click on the e-mail link below to submit your commission.

custom@isabellaadams.com

Terms & Conditions: Lead times may vary. Isabella reserves the right to move forward or not on each project proposal. This program requires a minimum cost of $1,000. Preliminary quotes will be based on product photos and dimensions sent to Isabella Adams.

All accepted items must be sent to Isabella Adams Designs LLC in Tampa, Florida (at owner's expense) in order to receive a final quote. Upon acceptance of the project by Isabella Adams, a deposit of 75% of the quoted final price will be charged to the customer. With the remaining 25% due the day before the item is scheduled to be shipped out to the customer. 

Shipping charges to and from Isabella Adams Designs will be the responsibility of each customer. A limited number of submissions will be accepted.