• Box Size: 3.25 x 2.125 x 2.25
• Proudly Designed & Handcrafted in the USA
Isabella's luxury Locking Hearts Ring Box features glittering Premium Crystals and a Locking Hearts Adornment, making it a beautiful and elegant vessel to store your jewelry and most precious mementos.
“As you travel down life’s winding road, you start to accumulate a number of things; your tassel from graduation, notes from loved ones, an engagement ring. These mementos are the things that make up your life. When Jim and I got engaged, many moons ago, I could scarcely believe how fast my life was changing. I was living in a new city, about to graduate from college, and then all of sudden this man came into my life and changed everything.
He stood down on one knee on the rooftop of Tamp International Airport with my Grandmother’s engagement ring in hand. I wasn’t expecting it, Jim caught me completely by surprise and thirty-plus years later he’s still surprising me. Since that day I’ve cherished that ring both as a memory of that moment and as a reminder of how far we’ve both come. That’s why when I thought I lost it, I was devastated!
I was setting up an herb garden at our new house and had set the ring on the windowsill. After a while, I reached up to retrieve it and was totally distraught to find it wasn’t there! I searched anywhere and everywhere, yet the ring was nowhere to be found. Panicked and embarrassed, I racked my brain and said aloud, “Where could it possibly be?”
Then, all of sudden I saw a glimmer in one of the plants I’d just planted. I bent down and on closer examination, there was my engagement in the soil with my basil. It must have fallen in while I was planting. I sighed a very deep breath of relief. Now the only question was, should I tell Jim? I decided against it, for the moment at least.
Years later, after reflecting on that moment of panic, I decided that we needed a line of beautifully crafted boxes to help keep safe what’s precious to us. Whether you choose one of our strong and durable crystal embellished Metal Boxes or one of our beautiful Mother of Pearl Boxes, these exquisite boxes help store and hold all of the most irreplaceable things in your life!”
• Use a dry cotton cloth to remove dust, dirt, fingerprints, etc.
• For removal of more difficult foreign matter use a damp cotton cloth.
• Do not use any solvents or cleaning solutions on the crystal or finishes (such as alcohol, 409, Windex, etc.)
• Windex or Windex-like cleaning solutions can be used on Vanity Mirror & Tray Glass. However, do not spray this solution on the crystals.
• Do not use a silver polishing cloth or any other type of polishing cloth on plated finishes.