• Set of 4
• Natural Seashells
• Rhodium Plated
• Custom Isabella Adams Storage Box
• Ring Size: 1 H x 1½ W
• Overall Height: 2.75" ± 1/4"
• The Isabella Adams logo is engraved into the bottom of each napkin ring.
• Proudly designed and handcrafted in the USA.
Your guests will marvel at these beautiful black pica seashell napkin rings add the perfect accent to your dinner party or coastal wedding.
“Hosting dinner parties has always been one of my favorite things. Setting a lovely table for lovely people, always presented a challenge and an opportunity to try new things and express myself. When I became a designer, I decided to fix a problem that I constantly ran into when hosting my own parties. Try as I might, I could never find any great napkin rings that reflected the sense of fun and whimsy that I always strived for.
Drawing on a mixture of nature’s beauty, but with an extra touch of fun, I’ve included design elements that hearken back to my own background of being a lifelong Floridian. Incorporating my design aesthetic with my love of the ocean my napkin rings combine exciting natural elements like fresh sea shells and stylish adornments like crystallized starfish, seahorses, and turtles.”
• Use a dry cotton cloth to remove dust, dirt, fingerprints, etc.
• For removal of more difficult foreign matter use a damp cotton cloth.
• Do not use any solvents or cleaning solutions on the crystal or finishes (such as alcohol, 409, Windex, etc.)
• Windex or Windex like cleaning solutions can be used on Vanity Mirror & Tray Glass. However, do not spray this solution on the crystals.
• Do not use a silver polishing cloth or any other type of polishing cloth on plated finishes.
The product that you receive with your order WILL NOT look exactly like the photo image displayed. This item is made using natural sea life. As such, variations in color, confirmation & size (within the size range in the description) from the photo image shown will apply. We will do our very best to deliver the piece as close to the photo image as possible, however, artistic discretion & Mother Nature herself will dictate the appearance of the final product.