• Picture Size: 5 x 7, Overall Size: 7 x 9
• Custom Metal Frame
• Premium Crystals & Turquoise Sea Glass
• Proudly Designed & Handcrafted in the USA
The product that you receive with your order WILL NOT look exactly like the photo image displayed. This item is made using natural sea life. As such, variations in color, confirmation & size (within the size range in the description) from the photo image shown will apply. We will do our very best to deliver the piece as close to the photo image as possible, however, artistic discretion & Mother Nature herself will dictate the appearance of the final product.
DISCLAIMER: Returns or cancellations are not permitted for this Item once payment is received by Isabella Adams. All pieces sold are made to order by Isabella and her Artisans requiring extensive cost & time. As such the final product produced and delivered by Isabella Adams is FINAL. The images used for this item are representative of the piece/item that you are purchasing. Since each piece is made by hand for each individual order using many natural components the FINAL product that you receive might NOT look exactly the same as the images seen in this section. The piece that you receive will be made based on and inspired by the images shown with the Artist and/ or Artisans having exercised artistic discretion as required & necessary.
Draw attention to your favorite photo by placing it in this stylish Picture Frame. This 5 x 7 picture frame features Turquoise Sea Glass and Pacific Opal Premium Crystal. Making it perfect to display on your office desk, nightstand, or mantle.
“As an artist, I get to work with a lot of unique and interesting materials. Some are easier to work with while others can be very difficult. Each new project is a new opportunity to explore and flex my creative muscles. Always looking for a challenge, years ago I decided to tackle picture frames. Starting out, working on them wasn’t easy, but in time picture frames became my favorite base to work from.
Designing picture frames requires a lot of ingenuity and imagination. I can really put all of my skills and my heart into a frame so that each and everyone is special. Whether I’m using polished stones, fresh seashells, or glistening Premium crystals, I’m always trying to evoke both style and strong emotions from what I create.”
• Use a dry cotton cloth to remove dust, dirt, fingerprints, etc.
• For removal of more difficult foreign matter use a damp cotton cloth.
• Do not use any solvents or cleaning solutions on the crystal or finishes (such as alcohol, 409, Windex, etc.)
• Windex or Windex like cleaning solutions can be used on Vanity Mirror & Tray Glass. However, do not spray this solution on the crystals.
• Do not use a silver polishing cloth or any other type of polishing cloth on plated finishes.